Cattle Drive, Fort Worth Stockyards, April 2010

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Lenten Task...

Well, I thought it was a good idea to begin blogging. I've even read that the Pope has encouraged his priests to blog. So I started and didn't continue. Just two little entries. I've noticed that a lot of clergy start a blog and then take a long break. Well, I was worse. I started very modestly and then very quickly stopped.

I'm going to try to do better now. It's probably good for me (I'm not sure any one has ever even read a word that I've written, so I had to look at it that way). As a Lenten exercise I am going to write on my blog at least four days a week. They may be short pieces, but I'm going to try to do this. Maybe some time later I'll be able to figure out how to develop a readership too!

No comments:

Post a Comment